- Pike Place Market (thanks to Erin and Meaghan)
- Washington State Ferries (thanks to Betsy)
- Seattle Art Museum, including a lightning tour of some of Betsy's section and a taste of what's to come in Australia
- REI - couldn't miss it
- touring the scenes from my past (thanks to Pete), including Virginia Mason Hospital, which doesn't have a maternity ward any more, and
- several great meals with family. I managed to see almost everyone who still lives in the Seattle area (sorry I missed you, John), and even a few who don't.
Not bad for 4 days. Thanks, Pete and Betsy, for organizing everything, and everyone else for coming!
Picture: outside Pike Place Market - look, blue sky!